Human Resources Director
Position is at FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX
FlightAware is a eleven year old company that is the largest flight data and aviation web site in the world. FlightAware has grown to over fifty employees and has ambitious hiring goals to continue growing even more rapidly and revolutionizing the aviation industry. FlightAware needs a Human Resources Director to help ensure that we can hire and retain the best talent possible in an efficient, organized, and reliable way.
Become the first HR director at FlightAware
- Develop and direct FlightAware recruitment and retention program to ensure that FlightAware hires and retains the most talented people possible.
- Develop and implement HR infrastructure to allow continued corporate growth.
- Serve as a resource to department managers and other employees.
- Assist with benefits administration
- Ensure appropriate documentation and record-keeping for regulatory compliance.
- Minimum of three to five years of Human Resources Management experience, preferably in technology or aviation.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and/or SPHR certification a plus.
- Natural leadership ability with ability to be a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Salary varies based on experience
- Matching 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
FlightAware is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must have current work authorization for any employer in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Our open positions are closed to agency/third-party submissions.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Application: Human Resources Director - FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX". Attach your resume in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, or HTML format.