Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport
1921 Airport Drive
Green Bay, WI 54313 (Google Maps)
In the land of Green and Gold, let us make your stay a "touchdown." Our full service FBO offers plenty of space and comfort for planes and pilots alike including:
- Green Bay's newest and largest heated hangar (40,000 square feet)
- Ability to house the largest of GA aircraft such as a G650 or Global Express
- Over 120,000 square feet of total hangar space
- Over 500,000 square feet of ramp space
- NEW private heated garage stalls (available daily, weekly, or monthly)
- NEW onsite car wash
- 2 pilot day rooms
Nicest linemen I've ever dealt with, they quickly got to work fueling us up and even ran to open the doors for us. Inside the receptionist was very nice and even found us a last minute room at a great hotel nearby even on a weekend. She even had cookies for us in the lobby. Best service, will definitely come back.
Flew in on Saturday for a day trip with my family in a SR22. Line crew pulled up our Hertz rental car to the plane so we could load it up. On our way back, they opened up the gate so we could drive up to our plane to load it up and they returned the car for us as well. With their 0.20 100LL weekend discount, a good fuel price. Our fuel purchase waived all fees. Cookies and cold water to drink inside. Everyone was efficient and friendly - a great FBO - we'll be back!